NPC exists to equip communities of healthy relationships, families and leaders to the 4th generation with the power of Aloha.
We do this by living out ACTS 2:42-47 and the values of our Father.
- Larger through evangelism– You were made for a mission.
- Stronger through worship– Looking up when you want to give up
- Deeper through discipleship – You were created to become like Christ
- Warmer through fellowship– You were formed for God’s family
- Broader through ministry– Discover, develop, and deploy your S.H.A.P.E.
VALUES OF ALOHA:
- Be good because God is good (John 3:16-17)
- Believe nothing is impossible with God (Matthew 17:20)
- Become a family that restores (Ephesians 1:5; John 21:15-17)
- Be willing to honor the good in others (Matthew 20:28; 1 John 4:18)
- Be generous and gracious like my Father (Philippians 4:19; Luke 6:38)
2020 VISION OF ALOHA:
- Healthy relationships (Mark 12:30-31; 1 Cor. 13:4-7; John 3:16-17)
- Healthy families (2 Chron. 7:14; Deut. 6; Proverbs 22:6)
- Healthy leaders (2 Chron. 7:14; 1 Tim. 2:1-3; Deut. 6; Acts 6:1-7; Ex. 18:21)
STRATEGIES OF ALOHA: (ACTS 2:42-47):
- Evangelize the (unchurched/occasional attenders) Community (inactive)
- Gather the Crowd (regular attenders) for worship (inactive)
- Fellowship in the Congregation (active members = spiritual infants and children)
- These are active members NOT voting members
- They are filled with passion and love for Jesus and others
- They serve with towels NOT titles
- Disciple the Committed (maturing members=spiritual young adults)
- On Mission to multiplying disciples across our city to the 4th generation.
- Equip the Core for ministry multiplication(spiritual parents and multipliers)
- Eph. 4:11 leadership with a calling on their life
- They obeyed the call of a servant leader
- Others recognize/affirm their gifts and calling
- They are concerned about freedom NOT control (2 Corinthians 3:17)
- They operate out of love and honor NOT fear (1 John 4:18)